它出國比賽再也不回來



『I always present my friends and my family by a「bad」 -looking way in my shoot.』

These photos are my memory between surface and illusion from the year of 2003 to 2006. Through my camera, I begin to reread the whole world. Perhaps, it is also a conclusion of 「I With Photography」among my three years photography experiences.



My friends and family always are unclear in my photos. It seems like the illusive images, but that is my true-life division time for me.



Walking around Taipei city, I am always fascinated by the surface of places which are rough、 crowed、fake、lost and confused. All these cultural and profound characteristic or texture usually imprint on me. It clearly exists in my real world, but it seems like the illusion or the unreality exists in my photos.



Surface & Illusion seems like ghost or stamp partly hidden and partly visible in hovering of my memory. However, whether they appear or not, they did exist once.







今天是見它的第一天,明天則是最後一面。包括它的最後一張照片,照片中的照片。

感謝關心我英文的朋友們



EPSON百萬大賞2006




留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

《怪物》(Monster)-未知之力

想去一個沒有人認識的地方,然後傻傻的笑著

《墜惡真相》